Color Group Assignments
Click the link below to find your color group assignment:
Please review the color groups included….Ask yourself these questions.
Are you in the correct group with your friends?
Is this Group the correct Speed for my Tractor? I promise that my Tractor can go this speed…….
After you look over the Group Assignments we need you to ONLY CONTACT US IF YOU NEED MOVED! If we do not hear from you then we will assume the Group you have been placed in is correct.
As you can see we have some small groups and some large groups…..The BLUE and GRAY groups are closed, you may not move into these Groups. If you want to move out of the BLUE or GRAY Groups we welcome your move!
Name Tags Look at how we have your name typed….is it correct?.... is the town correct? Please let us know if something is not correct…contact Pam at 515-245-8921 or email her at Pamlee@clearchannel.com
T-Shirts Orders Some of you already requested extra shirts on your application but, if you’re interested in ordering additional T-shirts …. we can order Toddler through Adult XL for $10 each and 2XL-5XL for $15 each. We will not be selling shirts at the event so please let us know by April 1st if you would like additional T-Shirts.
HELP…..I am looking for a Portable Dock or unloading system for Semi's this year at the Tractor Ride. We do not have a dock for Semi's ….Please contact Janine if you can help…515-245-8933
HELP AGAIN….We are having or want to have a Peddle Tractor Pull on Sunday afternoon the 23rd for all of our Future Tractor Drivers…we have the Peddle Tractors and Prizes but no Sled…anyone have a sled we can use for the Peddle Tractor Pull. Again call Janine if you have a sled or want to help with the event.
First Time Riders!!!
WELCOME to the 2013 WHO Tractor Ride
Thank you for registering for the 2013 WHO Tractor Ride we look forward to meeting and getting to know you this year!
Now that I am accepted what do I do?
1. Make sure you have a hotel.
2. Plan how to get your tractor to
3. You will also get an email from us in March showing you what Group you will drive in during the ride. You MUST stay in your group, you may not change groups during the ride. Look over the group and make sure you are with your friends you requested. More important are you are in a group that is the correct speed of your tractor? Please make sure your tractor can go the speed you signed up for…..now is the time to change groups. If you need to change groups please let us know ASAP so we can get you changed.
WHAT is Registration?.....Very Important!
1. You have to go through registration on Sunday the 23rd between 11 a.m.- 5 p.m.
2. The first thing you will need is your valid Driver's License for us to see in order to participate.
3. Next you will get your T-Shirt that you ordered on your registration sheet. Need more t-shirts for family members please call/email Pam and let her know…all t-shirts are $10.00…kids through XL..you will pay $15 for XXL and larger.
4. The Sponsors will be set up with displays and most will have a trinket for you. Please stop and visit with each Sponsor. John Deere will have a WHO Tractor Ride cap for each registered Driver.
You will get a route map….roll out time card and general information at registration, we do not mail these out ahead of time.
The route is posted on the Tractor Ride Homepage….check the blog area for updates and information.
Sunday Evening Meal is open to all Drivers and their Families plus the Community.
Plan to pay around $6 - $7 for each lunch and Sunday Night will be $10.
Monday and Tuesday Night is on your own to explore the community.
Each day we will have two to three breaks to stop and use the restroom and have a snack. These breaks are provided by community groups (Church groups/4-H groups/FFA Chapters) trying to raise money. Please plan to have some cash to donate a small amount for your snack to these groups.
We will continue to pass on information about the 2013 WHO Tractor Ride through the next several months….watch the WHO Tractor Ride blog area for updates plus read your emails that you receive from us. If you have a question please don't hesitate to call us and we will be happy to help. Pam at 515-245-8921 or Janine at 515-245-8933.